Register To Comment
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Lincolnshire / Yorkshire Meets

ok so on the first day of arranging a meet we have several potential attendees.... Steve, Cliff, Alan, Mark, Myself, Mighty mouse Trev and possibly Apollo but will all depend on dates.
    Looking at a pub with rooms so people might want to stop a night if they are travelling far...and can relax a bit more too.
    Done a few meets in the past, its nice to just meet new people with the same hobby and can be very informative.

that is more people then i expected

Triceratop
    Hi all, things have gone quiet, any more info about a social evening? Happy to help if required.

Still up for it, very dependent on the date though.

I could sort a venue out near Derby (matlock) if you like, but Derby is pretty sorted for roboteers already - if they wanted an event they'd have one.

Hey, I live nowhere near there but, that is where my family comes from and still live in that area. If you have a meet and I am in the area, you may have another attendee.

Triceratop
    Hi all, thought I would test the waters again and see if there are people interested in a social meet in Lincolnshire. This would be open to all roboteers and budding ones too.
    Let me know and let's see if we can meet.

Team Kaizen

I could be tempted to come along, depends where and when of course.
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Redirect Left
    I'd probably pay a visit if it was a day i'm free. Lincolnshire is easy to get to on mainline trains from me.

Register To Comment