Been working on the front wedge the last few days to try and make it more effective. Re-watching the fights that The Honey Badger 2.x has been in, I note that when the robot comes up against a competitor, it more often than not smacks the bottom lip of the wedge ride than ride up the wedge. So the wedge plate has come off and with a couple of slightly misaligned hinges, it now should be flush to the floor (or it will be when I've metalworked the plate some more).

The other thing I noticed was that the chisels seemed to be ineffective so I took a proper look at the chisels when mounted and guess what? They are too short. Now with the wedge plate now more effective (in theory), this should not matter as when the competitor rides up, the chisels should reach now.

This is really just adaptation on the fly, the 2.2 revisions will include a remade wedge plate, a bit more armour and that luxury, an active weapon(!). If I have any money left from building Kaizen, I may up the voltage of the motors to 16.5 (5s LiFe) or 19.8 (6s LiFe).

Just needs re-painting before Maidstone now.

DSCF5876.JPG