Large bag of 8mm bullet connectors arrived today!


Spent some time putting proper wires to the board with some connectors to make my life a bit easier. Then put on the shunt resistors and the.. oh the current shunt amplifiers are the wrong size... fail. So I have ordered the correct ones, which don't get here till monday So in the meantime I am going to just look more closely at the pwm outputs and phase voltage sampling.

Over the weekend I will layout the hopefully final board for the A200S version (3 Fets per phase leg(18 total), 1 driver per 6 fets (3 total)) which is going to be the first board. I don't personally have a use case for the A450S yet and with a new series of RW coming up I need to get the lower current one working first so people can actually have something in hand.