Register To Comment

Thread: New style Argos drill motors: A look inside and review

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roboteernat View Post
    Do you have a 3d printer? i have made some mounts shown in the video i have on the esc pages -
    It has the motor sat on it - the black block, its a version 1 mount but holds the gearbox firmly. I have a mount for the motor can too, but that is not shown in the video. I can send you some if you want? send me a PM
    Sadly no!! But by watching you video, the motor itself looks like it does connect to the gearbox. I must have misread your review and was panicking over how to secure them both together. (the problem I have with this Bosch motor)!!
    Might just get one to have a proper look myself. But don't go away, I might still end up getting some mounts from you!! mounting the old style did get rather annoying!!

Quote Originally Posted by cjsowry View Post
    Sadly no!! But by watching you video, the motor itself looks like it does connect to the gearbox. I must have misread your review and was panicking over how to secure them both together. (the problem I have with this Bosch motor)!!
    Might just get one to have a proper look myself. But don't go away, I might still end up getting some mounts from you!! mounting the old style did get rather annoying!!
    The motor is attached to a plate in the gearbox but that plate just twists off, you can see this in the pictures on the review. I didn't remove ANY screws from the gearbox to disassemble it like that.

Register To Comment