Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Massive Ant/Feather/Heavy/BitOfEverything Sale.

Status
    Name
    George Vernon
    Hi all,
    I haven't got the time/money/skill/grey hair left to keep this going, so it's time to call it a day, and let what I have be of use to someone else. I'll leave everything up for a couple weeks or so to give you all first grabs, and after that I'll see what can go on eBay. All prices are before postage, please PM offers - I haven't attached a price to everything. Sorry for the lack of banana for scale in subsequent posts: I ate it.

Ok, 50kg linac:
    http://www.linak.com/products/linear-actuators.aspx?product=LA12
    Never used in combat, was going to go in "Aegis". Came from a working elevator. Will take offers. Sold.
    20160915_194815.jpg20160915_194820.jpg
    "Aegis" itself. You'll be aware of the build diary of the same name. This "Aegis" slightly out-dates the other in blessing, but it'd be good manners to rename it, yeah? Ali base and bulkheads, steel shell. Price depends on what you want. If I include the Scorpion XXL it can come ready to roll, or you might just want the mechanics. No need to have the steel bar if you don't want it, that was just going to have a scoop bucket attached - it's a bit OTT with regards to weight. (You could always pull a Razer and get the drill out? ) Oh, I tried to realign the sides of the shell, but managed to weld it pretty much as it was before, so it still needs a bit of persuasion to fit properly - would be best to break apart at the front and weld again. SOLD.
    20160920_181207.jpg20160920_181250.jpg
    2 pucka genuine S900s. I wanted to build a new robot around these or fit them into Aegis, but life happens! Again, gonna have to ask for offers, as I'm not sure what these are going for. Can't remember if I still have these, so let me know if you're interested and I'll have a deep search xD
    20160920_181429.jpg
    Yep, it's a pressure gauge. Don't even ask. Completely unused, think it came from Technobots a few years back. 0-20 bar. I think it's 1/8" gauge. I'll throw it in free with something else if it's any good to anyone. Free, just take the thing
    20160920_180656.jpg
    Odd bunch of antweight stuff. Just add radio gear and you have an ant there. Well, it was an ant. I might be able to dig out a trickle charger to go with the battery if you're desperate for one, but make sure you ask. Two of the servos are 360 hacked Tower Pro somethings, and the KingMax is a 180. Sold
    20160920_182621.jpg20160920_182644.jpg20160920_182655.jpg
    Well, it's a LiPo. 6S 5000mAh - will run your feather forever. And a bag so it doesn't blow up in your face. Isn't that nice? I won't post this, so it has to be local pickup from Portsmouth, or, uh, I'm happy to bring it to the Mountbatten in March, or whenever the event is. Cost me about fifty quid. £15 with the bag if someone will pickup - can take to Portsmouth
    20160920_181013.jpg

The most beaten and battered radio gear set in the world. Show it off to all your friends. I think £35 is cheap enough, all considered. SOLD.
    20160920_182535.jpg
    Katatonic. Possibly the least successful live competitor ever - own a piece of history! In all seriousness, it was intended originally as the successor to Dante. 2 x Gold Motors, "Blue wheels" - I think they're the Robochallenge ones? But I might be wrong, because I'm remembering this from a few years ago. Aluminium base and top, it's 10mm or 20mm HDPE sides. Currently has some Electronize 30 A, but needs a BEC. It can come with the 15 A if you want it ready to run, and seems to be fine with them, but I haven't used them in the arena. I think it's got 72 teeth gears professionally machined to the wheels, and they're spinning in Yamaha bearings. Can't remember the specs, but if they can deal with a bike at 80mph, they're fine as a rare luxury in the arena. The steel blade at the front was a reaction to what I'm going to call "Beauty damage", as it wrecked the old front plate. It's reinforced with steel bar underneath along its length, so it's pretty solid. A little bit of tinkering with the ali top plate will have it running upside down. It's the toughest sell, but at-least someone else gets to tinker with it. Again, price depends on what you want. It can come as a running machine, or just the mechanics, etc. I won't split the motors, as the drive is a complete unit, useless split up. I have a fair price in my mind but, please let me know offers. Sold.
    20160920_181543.jpg20160920_181624.jpg

Genuine IMAX B6AC. The marketing informs me that it's all-singing, all-dancing. Almost new. I've popped some XT connectors on the output. The other cable looks like it lets you run it from a battery via high-tech crocodile clips. If you collect, you might be able to talk me into giving you a flightcase with it. Gonna ask £20. That's a nice chunk off what you pay from HobbyKing, and most the ones you'll find elsewhere are faker than a fake thing. SOLD.

20160920_181855.jpg20160920_181902.jpg20160920_181942.jpg

Spektrum DX6. Tx seems, and is claimed, to work fine, but the BR6000 is confirmed dead, so not been able to test. Payed £50, be nice to see some of that back - it needs a new Rx or a conversion kit. SOLD
    kuGlJsAl.jpg

1 X Scorpion XXL. (An official upgrade on the XL circuitboard at a time the XXL was unavailable.)
    Currently in Aegis, but if someone wants to make an offer on it, well. SOLD
    IMG_3072_zpsmdhiidbc.jpg

A few odd Heavy speedos and interfaces. In hindsight, the idea I might get around to a heavy was naive - I wouldn't trust myself with one of thoset things. There's an Ian Swann mixer board, single channel Team Delta interface, 3 NCC 70's and 3 NCC120's. The NCC120's should be fine having come out of SMIDSY, not a clue on the NCC 70's. Interfaces should be ok, but I don't know if the Ian Swann will need reprogramming. £30 takes the lot, but I'm not gonna stop anyone from doing a pick'n'mix. SOLD.
    20160920_183254.jpg
    Lastly,
    2 x Electronize 15A and 2 x Electronize 30A (Currently in Katatonic.) The 15A each have a toggleable BEC. Sold
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dragonzrmetal; 11th March 2017 at 23:55.

Status
    Name
    George Vernon
    Some more pictures of the speedos. Not sure what's going on with the attachments, I'll upload everything to an Imgur gallery in-case it doesn't sort itself out.
    20160920_183334.jpg20160920_183346.jpg20160920_183501.jpg20160920_183546.jpg20160920_183550.jpg20160920_183615.jpg

Update: Fixed all the images. Also, just uploading a gallery. They're all here:
    http://imgur.com/a/uTgS6
    Last edited by dragonzrmetal; 20th September 2016 at 19:39.

Status
    Name
    Rob Englebright
    Robots
    FW:meathammer, HW:KC2
    I'll have the 4QD's and the IMAX B6AC
    Let me know how you want money... postage etc

Status
    Name
    George Vernon
    Hi Rob, I've sent you a message.

Planet 5 radio gear is sold.

How big are those motors?

Status
    Name
    Sam Witts
    Robots
    Featherweight build in progress
    Pm'd

Roboteer

Status
    Name
    Rory Charlesworth
    Robots
    [AW] Anty-Clockwise 2 [AW] Brushless Pizza: Reheated [AW] aaaaaaaAAAAAAAA [BW] TN3PP [FW] Aegis
    I did rename my bot to Rampart, I just couldn't find a way to rename the thread. Though I'll have Aegis back if this bot's name is changed.

Status
    Name
    George Vernon
    Hi, all PM's replied to.

Good luck on that Rory! I've suggested here I think that would be best.

Status
    Name
    George Vernon
    Katatonic is still available. Original post shows the availability of everything.
    Last edited by dragonzrmetal; 2nd October 2016 at 19:37.

Status
    Name
    George Vernon
    Still available:
    Electronize 15A/ 30A
    Katatonic
    Speed 900s
    DX6
    6S
    Ant Stuff
    Looks like I'll be tossing the pressure guage. I have some twist valves and a solenoid as-well, all from Technobots.

Register To Comment