Register To Comment
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UK HW full combat

Alex and I have signed up with Really Bad Idea (Probably won't actually be called that, but likely would be suitable)

I am watching with interest but are seriously concerned with h&s implications with full combat hw robots, one accident that requires insurance companies to be involved and the whole robot fighting genre would be shut down all eo's included

If you want to see a contract, just drop me an email and I'll send you a copy.

If you have H&S concerns, again drop me an email and we can discuss.

Not a problem.

Info@robotwars.tv

Decided to go all in, balls out and throw a heavy into the mix. Had been planning to hit up Motorama in February next year, but figured that I may as well go for this first and do Motorama the following year, all being well. I think a few other people were contemplating Moto as well, but said people have also expressed interest in this event, and if they're like me and can only afford one or the other, I can see this taking priority. So may as well join the party

My entry will be, unsurprisingly, Scar. Been sitting in my shed for two years doing nothing so about time I did something with it. Most likely won't survive a spinner encounter depending on what I do to toughen it up, but if it goes out in a shower of sparks and shrapnel and makes it onto TV in the process, I'll be happy.

I've got an... interesting addition entered into the mix. Looking forward to it.

Got a design in mind. Will need to see if time and resource allows me to build it.

Register To Comment