Register To Comment

Thread: All-New Spectacular Wars Incarnate: Civil War

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's that time again! Time for my annual prodding of the snoring (possibly comatose?) Fan Fic section with the cattle prod of ridiculousness!

This time, Wars Incarnate returns!

For those fortunate enough to have avoided it thus far in their lives and now, backed into a corner and nodding in the hope the explanation will be over quickly, the Wars Incarnate is an "anything goes" FanFic contest. I am looking for 8 competitors to enter one "thing" each to take part in a tournament that does permanent damage to the Universe's concept of "sensible".

The only rule I have is no real life individuals - too much room for awkwardness. Obviously also nothing specifically offensive in a way that wouldn't be allowed on the forum in general too. Fictional characters, objects, concepts, animals and strange things of your own creation are more than welcome. If going for fictional characters though, I do advise fairly famous ones purely on the basis that things are funnier if people get the reference (and even more so, if I get the reference enough to write it...)

You may note the Civil War thing in the title - that will be revealed once I have my entrants.

Now, get entering or flee for the sake of your sanity!

Note - Depending on your entry, you can just enter a name eg. "Mr Darcy", or be more specific "Mr Darcy as played by Colin Firth", or indeed, be a new version eg "Mr Darcy as played by The Rock". Outside of characters, particularly for objects and original creations, up to one short paragraph may be used to describe exactly what you have.
    Last edited by alex_holt; 23rd March 2015 at 18:46.

Register To Comment