Hello.
I was quite active some years ago (and learned a lot from the FRA forums) and I got as far as a half assembled prototype robot. I'm now preparing a major move (leaving the country) and must empty my shelves as much as possible and thought I'd revisit the FRA forums before going the eBay route.

First up for grabs is a Robotoeq AX2550 speed controller, I'm sure most of you are familiar with it, the model got released some years ago now but I dare say it's still a solid performer. It's a high power dual channel (2 X 12-40V, 120A) speed controller with programmable acceleration ramps, current limiting and a bunch of other nice to have features.

Link to spec sheet and manual here: http://www.roboteq.com/index.php/doc...er-manual/file

I have more than one, and none of them have been more then tested for functionality. I.e. zero action and perhaps 1 or 2 running minutes.

Roboteq_AX2550_motor_controller-1.jpg

I live in Sweden which means no VAT, special taxes or import/duty fees apply if I send the stuff to other EU countries.
I was hoping to fetch at least some £180 plus shipping for this one, (not sure about shipping, but it should be £20-30). If it turns out nobody is interested at the price point I mention I'm willing to negotiate.

I will update/remove this post once it's gone.

I suggest communication through this forum, via PM or via mail at marten.keijser (at) gmail.com

Best regards
Mårten R. Keijser