Register To Comment

Thread: The Pulse of Awakening (RPG)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Before he could even say anything, Saker vanished down the dark shaft. Shepard didn't like the present situation much either, but going down some unknown shaft didn't seem all that much better.

Of course his attention was soon drawn to what was entering their cell.Shepard stared warily at the massive synthetic in front of the group. His initial impression was that it might be some strange new form of Geth, but he quickly dismissed that notion once it began to speak.

So they weren't going to be getting much information right now. Shepard grimaced. He didn't like being so completely in the dark, in both senses of the word.

Standing in front of the group, he looked up at the face of the synthetic and tried to speak as confidently as he could.

"She apparently took to this unexpected captivity less kindly than the rest of us and took the first likely path of escape without really talking to the rest of us much. I'm not so sure I'd trust a dark hole leading to somewhere unknown when I didn't even know where I was starting from but there you are."

"As it is, I think as long as your intentions are reasonable, we can come to some kind of agreement here."
    Last edited by NWOWWE; 23rd July 2014 at 12:44.

Register To Comment