Register To Comment
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: FRA UK Heavyweight Championships 2014 - Robots Live Stevenage 13th and 14th September

we're in

Stevenage Central
    Six Hills Way
    Horizon Technology Pk
    Stevenage
    Hertfordshire
    England
    SG1 2DD

The draw will be done tonight live on our Facebook group page; https://www.facebook.com/groups/RobotsLive/ at 9pm

Sorry no live video this year, just not had time. All the results of the draw will be posted on here afterwards.

Heat A: Eruption Vs KaPow Vs Cherub

Heat B: Kronic Vs Storm 2

Heat C: IA5 Vs Titan

Heat D: Behemoth Vs Toon Raider

Heat E: Manta Vs TX109 Vs Leveller 2

Heat F: Toxic 2 Vs Gabriel

Heat G: Beast Vs Tiberius Vs Saint

Heat H: TR2 Vs IA7

wilsog1
    Hi.
    Do you have room for some little ones? The Picnikers will be down on Sunday, with a bit of luck and a tail wind... with a feather - DoorWedge and possibly 2 beetles - DoorChock and Uppercut. And probably a few Lego Bots as well.
    Any guidance gratefully received.
    Gordon.

Hi Gordon, we're really struggling for pit space and table at the moment. You might have to share with somebody, we have to give priority to the heavies, it's their champs after all.

wilsog1
    Yes I understand, no worries, we don't have a lot of gear, and can leave most of it in the car.
    Thanks and regards.
    Gordon

Late entry Big Nipper has been thrown into the hat, and will be in Heat C with IA5 and Titan!

TO let you know Alan, my dad and I are planning to turn up with Hatchet [FW] and Anvil [BW] and will be driving down on Friday. If you need any help setting up let us know and we will see if we can lend a hand.

We'll be setting up from Firday night onwards, pop along anytime.

Register To Comment