View Poll Results: What arena weapons would you like to fight with? (Choose as many as you like)

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Floor Flipper (UK)

4 36.36%
  • Pit of Oblivion (UK)

8 72.73%
  • Kill Saws (US)

6 54.55%
  • Hell Raisers (US)

0 0%
  • Floor Spinner (US & UK)

3 27.27%
  • Flame Pit (UK)

5 45.45%
  • Ram Rod/Pin (US)

2 18.18%
  • Floor Spikes (UK)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Register To Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Favourite Arena Weapons!

No killsaws plz. Don't want to replace my wheels :P

Well at the moment it looks like I will defiantly need a Pit, then its a dead heat across the Flipper, Killsaws and Flame Pit for second place.

Quote Originally Posted by MicroGravity100 View Post
    No killsaws plz. Don't want to replace my wheels :P
    Unfortunately for you Jarvis, the Kill Saws are one of the easiest weapons to implement and I really like them so watch out

I think some kind of underside wheel covers are in order.

Even though I'm not allowed to vote, I would love to see either a full sized flipper or a ramrod (almost the same tbh)
    Killsaws would be brutal to have as well. Pit is a no-brainer offcourse.

For a pit, perhaps not just a hole; RW/RC style which drops down after a button is pressed or after say 2 minutes would be cool. Just a square drop in the floor is kinda boring. Kill-saws definitely sound fun, could be simple to build and maintain.

The ram-rod thing could also be neat.

that's a very cewl pitlike device

Bottom is sandpaper I think?

Its a pit and a spinner in one with sandpaper on the bottom. Cool idea but a total pain to build.

It will be a full pit that can be raised and lowered. The idea was it to be 300mm square and capable of being up to 200mm deep. Yes, its a proper pit with no way out! That said It could be set to anything we wanted at an event so machines with big wheels could still drive through it if it was low enough.

it seems no one likes the spike or the hell raisers... unexpected but not that surprising.

Register To Comment