Register To Comment
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The FRA Betrayal Game

"So to clarify here, if any of us try to leave, we die and if we stay we probably die? This seems to be slightly counter productive, it's clearly not to win the tournament as otherwise the killer would let us forfeit and leave. As the whole thing appears to be a set up, who out of us would go through the trouble of rigging up murder toilets and death letters? It seems pretty contrived.

I don't suppose anyone bought a phone with them to rind and get the police in or something?"

After making the necessary phone calls, Alex returned to the relative safety of the Pits with the others. Although there was little-to-no risk of anyone getting attacked when they were all together, there was still a definite air of paranoia and uncertainty evident.

Once he had returned to his table where Dreadnought Mk2 still was after its fine-tuning, Alex pulled up a nearby chair, took his Kukri out of its sheath, and held it like a guitar- strumming his fingers along the side of the blade and whistling apprehensively as he waited for any further instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by alex_holt View Post
    "I don't suppose anyone bought a phone with them to rind and get the police in or something?"
    "I did. I've just called the Police and Ambulance for assistance regarding what's happened." Alex replied from his table.

Quote Originally Posted by Badnik96
    "Hey Ref, has anyone called the police about these murders yet? They should be able to take care of this."
    Rastarefbot, with a dopey look on his "face", said...

"Have I done what?"

Quote Originally Posted by parassyte View Post
    I know I've been a bit quiet in the corner here, but I agree with the people saying this is pretty serious. Someone's clearly killed two of us and is hiding among us. I recommend nobody leave this room. If we do have to at some point, make sure every group has at least three people in it--that way if there is a killer they'll be outnumbered.
    This is assuming (without any of our external context) that there is a single killer, it might be more than one person for all we know, or that whoever is doing the killing doesn't have the means to kill multiple people at once. We really don't have any defence beyond staying as a group where everyone is watching everyone.

OOC: Ironing out some first round details AND fighting an upcoming illness... expect round 2 to start later this weekend

am pleased with everyone's input

... ok, ironing out more details, that's what I get for trying something new!

Quote Originally Posted by majinb View Post
    ... ok, ironing out more details, that's what I get for trying something new!
    Alright, looking forward to seeing it.

Register To Comment