Register To Comment
Page 50 of 95 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Oddetsey

Your search for "anti-rift armour weaponry" found the following item:

A Silverine Lance - A powerful weapon developed during Doomforall's anti rift experiments - a long slender glowing silver spear that can fire a bolt of energy that can rip through rift and prevent it from restoring itself, as well as harming anything behind it. However it takes five minutes to recharge between shots is difficult to use at more than 20m if the target is moving.

Eudial stared at the weapon. Now that was something... she had 4 searches left though, so...

Her mind wandered to the bloody blade that made her arms itch. "Erm, you wouldn't happen to have any protective gauntlets, would you?"

Your search for protective gauntlets found the following item:

"Mother's Protective Gauntlets" Made for a Knight with a really concerned mother, in addition to projecting a field of armour around the body, these gauntlets speak constantly to the wearer, offering advice on any situation, such as when you need to wrap up warmly, apply sun lotion, how to clean stubborn stains and so on in that Knight's Mothers voice, as well as telling off any enemies"

Eudial has 3/7 searches left and 3/3 choices.

Eudial blinked. Seriously? Okay, time for another tack... "Anything useful regarding alchemy?"

Your search for alchemy found the following item:

My First Alchemy Set Learn the fascinating science of alchemy in 7 experiments! Turn oxygen to zinc! Alumnium to Iodine! Arsenic to Iron! Tin to Plutonium! Radon to Chlorine! Gold into nitrogen! Carbon to titanium!

"My First Alchemy Set"??? Eudial groaned. Why is this happening to me...?

"Okay fine, two more searches, right? Self-healing and power absorbing. Hit me."

(OOC: I'm leaving now and I'll be back on Monday, hopefully. Maybe back sooner if our internet gets installed on Sunday. :P)

Quote Originally Posted by playzooki View Post
    OOC: >tfw when rpg advances too quickly for you to think of a post :V [/ooc]
    (That is me, that is my life. :v)

Marisa plunked herself down and watched some of the stuff in the cinema with the others, but not too long in she started to feel restless.
    Deciding to go check out what all information she might be able to find in the libary ('A place this big HAS to have a libary!') Marisa decided to go on a info hunt.
    Definately not to snatch up any books she might find interesting.
    Nope. Never.

Your search for self healing found the following result:

The Pan Omnianites Guide to Self Healing A book which is written in uch a way that reading through the entire book of 120 pages will completely heal and injury through focused chi energies subconsciously guided by the precise flow of the text.

Your search for power absorbing found the following result:

Electrovoric Fireflies A jar containing a number of small fireflies - they are of a special breed which will voraciously drain all electrical energy from the area, blacking out any systems temporarily. Possession of these is highly illegal due to their ability to attack cybernetic beings with devastating efficiency.

Eudial has 0/7 searches remaining and 3/3 choices.

MARISA

Finds the library and indeed it is a vast collection of books, any information required could be easily looked up.
    Last edited by alex_holt; 25th April 2014 at 21:58.

Aurelia came walking out of the cinema with her posse, discussing the great episode they had just seen. Laughter galore. When she saw the equipment system however, her face became stern, her voice confident.

"Angelic armour"

Register To Comment