Register To Comment
Page 55 of 95 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Oddetsey

Eudial edged further away. That staff... its powers wouldn't hurt her, of course, but anything water-related weakened her own fire abilities...

Your search for "a handheld catapult" found the following result:

The Great Mangonel of Nexdor At the end of the ninety year war, with no end in sight, the wise leader of the Warriors of Thafrijj, Reepa finally devised a way to break into the titanic fortress of Nexdor to free his enslaved kinsmen. He had his warriors construct the mightiest weapon his people had ever seen, made from magic woods from the strange ceramic lands of Thagardon where they lost many of their warriors to the clawed monster Teardolls and threaded with the hair of giants. When this powerful catapult was built it stood several warriors high, and with a single mighty hurl of a great boulder, smashed down the Gate that had long held the Nexdorians safe. Reepa charged in and finally freed him people.

Reepa has since been regarded as a great hero among mice, and this catapult's wonderous design allows it to smash down the ancient and tough doors of the humans, or in a later legend, even knock out one of that dread race!

Gaunt picked up the magical staff. A whiff of Brine smell filled his nostrils but he was happy with it anyway.

"I guess I will claim this object as well. I'll save an item for later, but now I should get back to the PTT headquarters before they get too suspicious. Hopefully I'll find out something useful soon."

Gaunt returns to PTT headquarters, the irate blue hedgehog looking like he hadn't particularly noticed the break, while Cleo is still there waiting....

OOC, I have just unsubscribed!

Here now was a hard decision.

Again, she didn't want to portray herself as anything resembling a hero. Eudial was proud of her villainess status (though it would be prudent to improve upon that) and the mere thought of associating herself with having a "saving-people-thing" made her twitch in disgust.

Of course, however, there were a number of things that overruled that just by themselves. First was, of course, this being a part of destroying the rift sources that were causing the destruction of this plane of existence. She couldn't not do anything, especially since she couldn't trust anyone else to do the job properly. Especially not that nimrod, and she wasn't referring to the Prof...

Second, she didn't respect any other villain which settled for mundane tasks such as picking on small fries, no matter how powerful they looked: they were weak, they had no ambition. And weaklings needed to be weeded out...

Lastly... wait, no. No, she couldn't even think about that right now. All in good time...

To hell with it. She wasn't going to be able to do this herself. As much as she hated to admit it, she needed help with this. "Is there anybody who wishes to come defeat the rift being in the town nearby?" said Eudial. "Surely it's one of our targets, yes?"

Would like to rejoin. Where is Epsilon at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by GF93 View Post
    Would like to rejoin. Where is Epsilon at the moment?
    (OOC: Take a good read through the topic. :P)

Quote Originally Posted by kodster View Post
    (OOC: Take a good read through the topic. :P)
    I know it's somewhere, but I just thought the last post he was in would be handy to know so I could continue from there. :/

Register To Comment