Register To Comment
Page 91 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Oddetsey

Aurelia ran off with her chalk, or rather hovered in Wentworth's energy bubble, before hearing not-Doomforall's words, in search for a blackboard to take the chalk for a first spin. Drawing a mouse, or a grasshopper, or whatever she could think of that wouldn't require too much chalk. She couldn't find one.

She decided to go back to the group.

"Why the long faces guys?"

On Marisa asking what this other option is, not-Doomforall replies:

"With two Old Magic wielders... if you were to use the rift powers to leave the multiverse, we could block the way behind you. You'd be immortal and alone, save for infinetessimal legions of beings who would be hunting you - the sole being of the multiverse in limitless space"

At this point however, the Catalyst joins in the conversation, it's voice and figure fluctuating even more than usual, as if the myriad of beings inside it have reached the most complete concensus of their lives:

"If you choose this choice, I will go with you into the Rift - and perhaps together, we might have the power to kill the Marranach, the one who is responsible for both of our predicaments. I am not suggesting it would be easy, nor am I even sure it's possible at all. But it is a task long overdue in the doing, and none are more equipped to undertake it than us..."

"The Marranach?" Twitch's attention was suddenly caught at the mention of that name. "I've heard of that guy, Leviathan mentioned something about him. He said something about..." he continued, trying to remember what he had been told, "...something about 'The Marranach is happy to have plans for taking the multiverse as his own'."

It would certainly be of great use for all of them with The Marranach gone, but did they really have to sacrifice Eudial? Either way, dying or being stranded in the void between universes was not the best way to spend the remainder of anyone's life. Twitch cast a glance down at the countdown timer on his ankle. Still counting down.

"How did Eudial end up with the Rift in the first place?" he asked nobody in particular. That did seem to be a hole of some kind. "And is there not some stuff in the castle we can use to help her with? Like the Astro......thing?" The macaw tried his best to remember which of the numerous rooms had become open to them when they had returned with the griffon earlier, and which of them might be of use in their current predicament. "The Projection...place? Or the Menagerie? Or the Arabatama......Arboramata......the one with the trees? I don't know..." He wasn't sounding terribly confident with his idea, but it was certainly better than nothing.

"I don't......I don't wanna kill her..."
    Last edited by NFX; 4th July 2014 at 16:13.

Aurelia has her Spanish Inquisition search the castle for a solution to overcome the current disaster that is ahead!

Aurelia herself looks for a way to get her wings fixed.

AURELIA

After searching every room in the whole Castle, hundreds of them as they are, no immediate solutions appear to Aurelia. All that remains unsearched is the great quantum-locked doors at the lowest level.

"You must hurry your decision - if you aren't able to decide soon, the rift grows stronger inside you by the minute and puts the multiverse in peril. If you don't decide soon, I may be forced to decide for you".

"well maybe you should!"

Aurelia immediately regrets her words.

Quote Originally Posted by Not-Really-Doomforall View Post
    "Although your death is needed to safeguard everyone, that is not to say that "a" Eudial cannot go on as Doomforall's thoughts linger in me."
    Eudial stopped crying, though her voice shook with sobs. "Wh-what do you m-mean by this... ?!" she spluttered.

"Wait, hold on!" Twitch interjected, still looking quite nervy about the whole situation, "How did Eudial end up with the Rift in the first place? She never had it when we all arrived here, did she?"

Before he could get an answer, Aurelia piped up with her...frankly ridiculous suggestion, and Twitch shot her a glare, before noticing she was holding a small box which was not there at any point previously. "What's that thing?" he asked her.
    Last edited by NFX; 7th July 2014 at 14:54.

Register To Comment