Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Complete (Or near enough) FW

I know it's a long shot but looking for a new robot. Due to college etc I don't get an awful lot of build time but running/maintaining robots is still doable so if anyone has anything they may consider parting with drop me a message

Main thing is budget.... a running feather ain't cheap.

Any particular type of FW that your looking for?

No preference on type, just come at me with what you have and a few pics

Got some parts I can use but the more complete the better

Still on the hunt for one

In the time you have spent hanging around waiting you could have built a half decent machine anyway. Use what you have and start building.

What happened to that spinner project? Looked pretty decent man.

Also, hate to say it but, where do your robots from previous years go? Surely you easily have the makings of something for a fraction of the cost of buying again?

Or sell a bloody guitar lol. :P

My guitars are my children! Will never sell them hahaha

Most of my previous bots have been recycled into the next one, Turisas got pretty badly beaten up so majority of the chassis got written off

My spinner has been put on hold till I have more time to get it done to a standard I would be happy with, no point rushing it and buying half assed components for a spinner so want something I can just have fun with till I get a bit more time back again to build something properly, any time I have right now is going into Bulldog as I have plenty I still want to do to it

Had a great day at GSL! Binky finally got into form, though the damage was nothing a quick ahmmering couldnt sort out

Most damage I got all day was my whiteboard with TS3, ruined my lid and put a curve in my 8mm T6 front, but give me a day with a hammer and a drill, Turisas will be back to fight again
    Seems legit lol

Register To Comment