Register To Comment
Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Boring Brick

Yeah, definitely - I can't really either, but I'll be running it with at least twice the weight of a feather on it to see how it handles that, and probably hit it on the edges with a hammer. Not to the point of completely annihilating it before I've even fought it, just to make sure it doesn't disintegrate on the first hit!

That said, I'm a strange one and that might actually be one of the worst things to do. I don't really know...

I'll be letting it throw itself around with the axe to make sure everything is solid and nothing comes loose. Swinging the axe around at full power and some big self rights should make sure

Who did you get the electronics from? I'm trying to build a new machine at the moment, but I'm hopeless at electronics and wiring.

The batteries, escs and motors came from mattsdragons( Matthew) and were the old bits from Turisas as far as i know

Been very busy today getting bits and pieces done, photos and another video to follow once photobucket wakes up

New Video is finally up, it is a long one but as mentioned in the video i'll be doing videos throughout the rest of the build to show what's going on. http://s921.photobucket.com/user/mrs...0ed58.mp4.html

After watching the video it appears it's been cut short during the upload, albeit only by maybe 20 seconds

Is it possible for you to upload it to youtube? I'm unable to watch it.
    This computer is acting up...

I'll try uploading it to youtube now however it's from my phone as my computer is broken so it could take a very long time

As promised more pictures

Register To Comment