Although the rumours that 3.2mm Hardox is no longer available, I called SSAB Swedish Steel here in the Netherlands and they have sheets of 2.5x8.5m of Hardox 450 on stock in Belgium. And a new batch of 3.2mm thick sheets of 2.5x6m is produced end of December / beginning of Januari.

Same as 3,5 years ago, if there is enough interest then I will buy a sheet of 2.5x8.5m and cut it in 14 sheets of 1x1.5m.
Last time I used an angle grinder to cut up the big sheet, but now I plan to use a plasma cutter. Therefore the edges will be a little bit more rough. If the sheets tend to bend to much because of the heat input, then I will use the angle grinder again instead.

So for sale:
Hardox 450, 3.2mm thick
size 1x1.5m
£118,- per sheet (excluding postage costs)

They can be picked up here in the Netherlands, or I can bring it to an event next year.
As an alternative I can have a look how much costs to drive to the south of England and drop it off at someone who can distribute it among the buyers.

If there are 12 sheets reserved, then I will order the sheet. Since this morning 5 are reserved.
Please respond tuesday at latest, because of the validity of the SSAB Quotation.