Register To Comment
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Signing Up to Gadget Show Live

and my axe!

No toy is in , with the new twin speed 900 axe

This year is sounding pretty epic already
    yeh we need some battle practice, heck I haven't even raced any of my r/c cars in 2 year or so, haha... this could be interesting... btw, which way up do you hold the controllers

Thought you may find this funny and educational for those who have never been.

This is us arriving at GSL last year and I videoed this with the idea that I might be able to shoot several little clips as the day progressed... totally forgot. But here it is anyway, next time I think we will hang on for just 10 minutes more so we don't freeze.

Has there been an update regarding signups yet?
    Only asking because I'm getting paranoid I've missed them! Just finalising the bookings for the hotel too, so hopefully I've not...

What hotel is closest to the venue? I've never been to Birmingham and travel sites are not always accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by overkill View Post
    What hotel is closest to the venue? I've never been to Birmingham and travel sites are not always accurate.
    closest? Hilton Metropole. It's literally next to the door. Costs a bomb though.

Thanks for the info! Its probably not that much compared to the airfare from Australia so I will take a look.

Birmingham airport travel lodge is close and good pool etc

Hilton Metropole is very nice with good food. I got it at a good price when I saw Sabbath in December but I booked well in advance, worth a look. I booked through booking.com

Register To Comment