Register To Comment

Thread: Any working Heavyweight Spinners around ??

Hi Guys,

It is looking quite likely that we are going to be running an event for a very high profile corporate client, which if it goes ahead (which is very likely hence the post), will lead to the investment of an upgrade of our current Robot Wars arena to class 2 for the event, and of course open allsorts of options for future events.

Yes that means Heavy Weight Spinners. !!!

The corporate event will take place late October 2013 so time is very tight and a decision will be made very soon, but it is something they are hoping will become an annual event.

Do we have any Heavy Weight spinners around that actually work?, as I may be inviting some teams along to this initial event to do some demonstration fights and destroy some washing machines. These teams will be in addition to the other robots currently being built for this event which are already underway.

If you have a heavyweight spinner please post here or email me john@roamingrobots.co.uk with some details of it.

Look forward to hearing from you.

John
    Robot Wars

PulveriseR from Team PCP is still around , just needs some TLC and dusting off.

Disc-struction is currently split between Alex and I but if there was an event for it I would be tempted to make Inertia XXL

Does this mean there is a possibility of feather spinners at regular Robot Wars events?

When will this be? *The excitement!*

Register To Comment