Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curiosity about a house robot I saw at the York Railway Museum

Hi Dave...Its name is Goliath. i built it last year April 1st costing me 25,000. It has state of the art F1 hydraulics and yes of course the realible Lems. The Batteries alone cost 4000. There are plenty of pictures floating around and some you tube vids...Just follow the WWW.robotslive.co.uk signs and your sure to find it.

Don't listen to him Dave! Goliath is our new house robot, built over last winter. The drive motors are 'Mars' motors, the newer version of the Eteks. If you check out our Facebook page there's all the build pictures plus others of it. The website is being updated over the summer where it will have it's own page with loads of info and pictures and a range of merchandise will be available in September. Nice to hear son is a fan of him!

Don't listen to him. I built it a week before York & it's powered by two very tightly wound elastic bands.

Na. Only joking. It's Alan's.

White tache? That's not Alan that's his dad.

Oh and Deeside, Chester is coming up at the end of the year. That's close to Blackpool.

Haha Alans had too many McDonald's and gone grey :-D:-D Pmsl !

That would have been Mike, my dad you spoke to, I was probably running around trying to keep 3 heavies, 2 boxers and a house robot running Feel free to upload some pics of your lego ones onto the Facebook page.

Shush Terry, or I'll mention your motor that went up in smoke that weekend!

Oh and a seriously fried watty !

What wrecked the wotty ?

Register To Comment