Register To Comment
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Turnigy TZ-85A brushed motor hack - amended code for Spektrum Dx6i

Ah amazing thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by adz600 View Post
    problem the cable has a larger link end so therefore does not fit into the pololu programmer??
    provided cable has 6 cores the chip cable has 10
    yeah just brought that push on cable and it has a 10 pin connector the pololu programmer has a 6 pin and the programmer which goes with the cable is out of stock now its just a case of cutting 10 wires and matching them up ?
    has any one done this ?
    thanks in advance
    John

I now have the push on connector that Adam had. When I reprogrammed his, he provided a 6-10 pin adapter that allowed the 10-pin plug to plug into the Pololu 6-pin plug and it worked fine. Ever since, I've not managed to get the push on connector method to work. It either would not recognise that there was an ESC connected or, more recently, would cause the ESC to go up in smoke :P (not sure if that was the direct reason)

is there any pictures so I can follow the wires etc so I can do a cut and solder ?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=10...2F%3B448%3B250
    Last edited by beast; 1st April 2015 at 19:03.

Using the push on block connector getting 4.4v ok but will not go into program mode any help thanks in advance

If any body going to the gaget show next week who has a programmer or push on block connector will they bring it please these are just for spares
    Thanks
    John

OK
    I'm getting a little confused now, I haven't tried hacking these speed controllers but would like to start. can I have a list of equipment and/or software needed, and any information on the current procedure to do the job.
    I'm not an electronics expert but if John can do this so can I.

Register To Comment