Register To Comment
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Team Psyclone: The Uprising (Of Build Diaries)

Good question, actually, I should say around 5-8 bar-ish? I reckon 8 bar should be powerful enough to pop it over, or pop another one on it's side.

50*200 is a minimum for a flipper , going FP.

On LP a 100*200 or 125*150 is the low range. (doubling diameter quadruples surface)

Right, I'll be on the lookout for some better cylinders, then. Again, thanks for all the information, it's been incredibly helpful. Also, through the forum grapevine, I've heard hydraulic - And your - rams work well, the obvious winner being yours. I'm guessing hydraulic rams are quite very heavy, and a bit not great for it? Also, I'm assuming it'd need some mods too.

You could ask in the wanted section if someone has what you need.
    And is willing to part with it.

Or have a look at the build thread with ceros

Hydraulic rams can work without modding, but are VERY heavy compared to what is possible.

I still have a Full Pressure ram somewhere, i think it's a 100 x 100mm (mario?)
    Would be willing to sell.

100*50, steel body. With the pivot welded on.

Was the one I made for Freakazoid way back.

think it was 100 diameter x 75mm stroke...

Also have a 50 diameter x 100mm stroke...

So much stuff.

Would surprise me that the 100mm has a 75mm stroke. On the other hand, I did build that in 2003.

The 50*100 is a tad younger.

Well, I've had a good think about what I want to do with this heavyweight of mine, and I've come to three options. A full pressure flipper, a low-medium-ish (25 bar) Flipper, or a 16-ish bar axe/hammer weapon. I'd like to do the hammer, but I reckon I'd have better luck finding parts for the flippers. I've been offered a ram, but I'm not sure how to do full pressure properly. Tbh, I'm kinda scared of it, but I know other parts for the exact pressure I need for LP can be rare. I'm struggling to find a decent 16 bar reg, and I don't want to spend a fortune on it, but I'm prepared to spend around £500 on pneumatics. I think that's a good price?

Register To Comment