Register To Comment
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Robots Live! European Championships 2013-7th & 8th September

Quote Originally Posted by razerdave View Post
    Also, just because FW's can't run, can we allow FW roboteers (like PJ) in to watch, since they are technically roboteers? Besides, this is as local as events get for PJ
    That's a good point, would still quite like to be there!

This is 100% a charity event, raising money for Children's Charities across East Anglia
    If this is a charity event which I think is a great thing, why is there a prize fund?

To pay for the repairs Ed intends to do with Tiberius.

Marler.... If you win the prize fund...then just donate it back to the cause. I will be doing just that. No worries

Sorry forgot to ask....What robot will you be entering??

If I were to enter which is looking unlikely due to how far I've got with it and how 'over' subscribed it is, my HW we've discussed

Sounds like a good idea Swanny re the money but I still think that shouldn't be necessary the charity could be £1000 up from the start but hey ho each to their own....

Just a quick update guys, can you pleas make sure you sign up soon, we are getting near our limit. We have over 30 robots signed up so far, with a few old faces reappearing including THZ, along with 5 other UK Champions.

Hi Alan
    can you post a list of entries you have already? Nice to see THZ coming back on the scene.

Register To Comment