Register To Comment
Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Robo Challenge - 2013 FRA UK Featherweight Championships!

Yes we dropped our stuff (whilst forgetting a healthy amount of things too, like the robot's cradle, sigh) at the doors by the arena, then parked way off. It's fine, as long as you unload everything first time.

lol Good to know thanks

It's too easy for Beauty 2 if I was driving

Just got the ok to take the previous week and monday off work. Bring on the fighting! Gutted to miss the champs last year. Time to make up for it

What machine will you be bringing to the fight Gary?

Both boner and 540 will be there. I was unsure which to enter but I've decided to enter boner in the main competition (first year that it's been unseeded for quite some time!) and keep 540 for whiteboards and demos. Just in the process of working out what I will replace and upgrade on boner.

Think I'll probably leave the electronize and sell em if there is any interest. Get some botbitz controllers or a scorpion. Drum will stay the same. Worked well in every comp. Might swap out the fancy brushless esc for something a bit simpler (and cheaper!).

Probably the last time boner will be run in it's current configuration. After this comp it will be a whole new machine, bigger drum/beater and more deadly.

How's that going Haz?

Register To Comment