Register To Comment
Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Saint Robot Builds

Craig they look like pretty standard industrial gearboxes... if you contact a company called eriks they will find you a spare or an alternative with the same ratio and fixing points...we use 1000's of this type at work...when one brakes they manage to get us replacements even on ones over 20 years old normaly the same day.

Starting to develop ideas for a new weapon for a feather.

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

The idea is simple low rev-high torque drive with a carbide tooth cutting disc

A thing of beauty is a joy forever.

IMG_0586.jpg

They will need a bit of work to get the pinion gear fitted and set into Gabriel but hopefully soon it will be going again

A Big thanks to John and all the team for a great weekend at Barnsley, we managed to get both Saint and Cherub working for the whole weekend without any problems, had some good fights and looking forward to the videos soon.

Had a great Saturday evening with "The Usual Suspects" always a privilege guys.

Tron was going well and I even got a compliment on my driving from Zack.

The only robot to have trouble was Kettlebot we have worn out the motors in it! I have ordered some more as they are quite cheep. and it's an easy fix when they come.

Lots of people were away probably on holiday. but the shows were well received by the audience. And plenty of good fights were fought. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Here you go Craig, all done ready for when I next see you:

On a side note, (sorry for the hijack Craig!) If any one else what's there tz85's done, we can probably sort something out for you

Thanks again Sam for sorting the speed controllers out, nice to be able to run a robot on the grass isn't it. the wheels looked a bit bent I may have to make some more soon, it is over due for a new body style and so on. I am thinking of getting some Spectrum DSM2 compatible receivers (Rx) The orange range looks ok, what is the one most people are happy with?
    thanks

Craig

One of the problems with using parts from the USA is they are still in imperial and we are now metric! Time for a stepped key

IMG_0678.jpg

hopefully I am going to make the UK champs with Gabriel.

IMG_0679.jpg

102Kg I Hope the scales are wrong

Urgent dose anyone have one or two of these chargers I could buy for next weekend as this one let out magic smoke this morning. One of the FETs has gone.

IMG_0685.jpg

Hi

I'm still looking for a charger that can charge 20 cell NiCd packs at about 3.5A,

If anyone has an old one they could sell please.

Register To Comment