Register To Comment
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 10th to 12th of January 2013 -Mechatrons RoD Dublin, Ireland

I would be more than happy to bring Bulldog Breed over for an event like this but travel is the issue so if the collective transport was made an option then it would be possible for us

Hello Pete...I have applied with 4 robots already but trevor and mega mouse also want to come over with us so if we are chosen then you will have 5 robots with 3 roboteers.

Of course I have offered services regarding the collective travel and would much prefer if a lot of robots travelled over but if not then the above stands with trevor with us.

Cheers ears

Shane

Any News....it must be sorted asap as i would assume a lot of sorting out and arranging this side.???

Don't know why my post didn't show up. Maybe I forgot to click something.

Anyway, sorry for the delay, been very busy.

Thanks a lot for all the offers of help. Some good ideas, but not much I can arrange from here.

Our budget for ferry and hotel for the teams is 3k euro including taxes. If you think you can get more teams over then you can collect the 3k when you get here.

You must be able to guarantee that the teams will get here and will be accommodated close to the venue.

Everything must be approved by us before hand. You have 1 week to make the arrangements. If it can't be done by then, I will have to start booking or the prices start going up.

Thanks and good luck,
    Pete

It brought us:

2x boxers
    3x Daleks
    1x Skelly+Car
    1x Wheelie Bin + Office Chair
    4x Mechanoids
    14x Heavyweights

The 3k covered just ferry and hotel B&B. Obviously, there are other costs directly relating to the teams but lets just look at the travel costs for now.

Wow can't belive there was only 14 heavies last year, seemed lots more.

There was a few more there but thats all we covered out of our budget.

Register To Comment