Register To Comment
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Bitza

I am in on the wooden robots but its back home so no pics, imagine La Machine with 4 gr01's, has the potential to have a saw blade fitted to it. Don't loose Bitza Wood!

I'm designing it so it can just got back to being only wood.

Don't know why the images are no longer loading. Here's the album:
    http://s1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee4 ... od%20Revo/

Its kind of ironic... Bitza would keep going through pretty much anything. Now Bitza 2 gets stuck on pretty much anything. Go back to the original design :-)

Haha Cheers!

Bitza Mk1 was very tough but had no offensive capabilities, it just sort of bumbled about surviving.

Bitza Mk2 was a rush at the end and as a result had some serious flaws, hopefully next April we'll have found a common middle ground of offense and reliability.

Unfortunately it makes everything inherently heavy! Which at 13.6kgs is a real problem, but the amount we've learnt is invaluable.
    Luckily Dan is now at Uni and has access to some nice equipment, so we've pivoted a bit and aren't quite as Bitza as before but still having fun and that's all that matters.

Question:

What is the reduction relationship between planetary gears (The Pinion and Ring gear)?
    Am I correct in thinking it's the same as Spur gears, as in a division between the amount of teeth/circumference/diameter on each gear?

Cheers!

Yep, its identical

Thanks!

Register To Comment