Register To Comment
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: 2.4ghz conversion and link/dump protection

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Okay, just seen the access panel and my last suggestion makes no sense. I'd go with what Max says, put it on some sort of hinge, and then a semi-permanent fixing method to keep it closed. Velcro would be fine, but I'd be tempted to put a little pivoting piece of plastic or metal on it to prevent it from falling open should the velcro unstick during an impact. You can see an example here:

    [attachment=0:2wpveonh]100_0193.jpg[/attachment:2wpveonh]

    The rear section of that top panel was hinged. The grey tab was bolted to the main part of the top panel and it was moved over the rear section to hold it in place. I could then just rotate it to 'unlock' the rear section and lift it up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Register To Comment

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •