Register To Comment
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Mr.Pink

oh i have an idea on how you can get it to self right , if you get 2 15-20kg servos attache them out the sides or top of the robot with a polycarbonate arm attached to them then they might have the power to roll it back over, I've ordered 2 to try on 1 of mine because the lifter doesn't move far enough to roll it back over.
    anyway if you want i can keep you updated to if it works

It's an idea. Please keep me updated.

Update

Just upgrade Mr Pink with a 14.8V Lipo Battery 50C with a 100AMP fuse and new 4mm wire.

Impressive! Especially for not a very high voltage, looks like it drives very nicely, and easily.
    What ESC have you got in there?

Quote Originally Posted by PJ-27
    Impressive! Especially for not a very high voltage, looks like it drives very nicely, and easily.
    What ESC have you got in there?
    The same Victor 883's I always have.

Victors

Impressive Lewis, hopefully it doesn't skid about like that on the arena floor, kinda hard to point in the right direction :P

50c and Victors the Speed900 get all the amps they need!

Woooo! I'm so pleased it has boosted the performance, and from the video by a lot!

All in the discharge folks.

I can see you getting some OOTAs if you hit someone hard enough with that! It looks amazing to; reminds me of the original US robotwars winner La Machine, but yours move about twice as fast! Cant wait to go toe to toe with it!

I have a problem, all the sudden Pink does not respond to the transmitter, Pink does sputter a little bit in response and then stop's.

I've done some test to pin point the problem, I think it's the pwm signal booster cable's or the ESC's which are flashing yellow, don't know if this is a good thing or bad.

Just to tell how it happened, I was bored and wanted to play around with the DX3E it was going fine until there was not much movement in it.

Register To Comment