Register To Comment
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr.Pink

Cool, look forward to seeing you and your bot(s) there.
    Is it your first event? If it is, it's a nice laid back one to ease yourself into

Yeah this will be my first event and by that time I hope, I can get Rukia up and running.

You should have put this in the BG of the video:

[quote=PJ-27]You should have put this in the BG of the video:

Attached Images Attached Images

La Pink Machine!

Mr. Purple isn't a character!

I know but in the movie Mr.Pink wanted his name changed to Mr. Purple, and I'm going to name most of my robot's with colour names.

Event Report

Sense this was my and Mr. Pink's first event, I thought I'll tell you how he performed. He performed very well. The one big problem is Mr Pink's ground clearance, he keep getting stuck on the floor and this kills his pushing power.

I won't give the full details of each round because I'm too lazy but I will give some detail of the event.

I have made enemies with the Toon Army Team, Tinyhurtz didn't like the fact, that I put 44 Toon in the pit and axe Mr Pink and in round 2 I got revenge on Tinyhurtz and put him in the pit along with Tiny Toon

I have also made enemies with Battle Axe, who picked Mr Pink up and spun around with me and toss me in the pit.
    But later on when I was flipped he picked Mr Pink up and hammed the chassis in and it got bent, locking one side of the wheels.

But I had alot of fun at Robots Live National Museum of Flight. sadly I can't make it to Guildford because Mr Pink is not fit to fight but I will be at Leeds, maybe at Battling Robots The Experience who knows.

I like to say thinks to Dave and the other guy who's name I forgot, sorry I'm not good with names who fix my fail safe and Dave giving me tips on building. And it was great meeting all the other roboteers.

[attachment=2:3j57vn5e]IMG_1856.JPG[/attachment:3j57vn5e]
    [attachment=1:3j57vn5e]IMG_1855.JPG[/attachment:3j57vn5e]
    [attachment=0:3j57vn5e]IMG_1857.JPG[/attachment:3j57vn5e]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Battle scars! Robot's look so much better with them.

BattleAxe doesn't like pink! :twisted:

Register To Comment