Register To Comment
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A bustle in your hedgerow

Natsume examines the door also...

[you never know, it could be an inside job!]

Moving on

Over at the Large Lemon Collider

Anjushree has thoroughly examined the situation with the help of his/her magical expertise, and also Natsume and Dave have been having a good look. Their findings can be described like this:
    - The door has been subtly loosened by a person or item imbued with vibration magic
    - The Collider has been made to malfunction by similar magic
    - There are several items that can hold such magic on the island, there isn€™t exactly a definite record on this matter.
    - Experts will try and undo the damage
    - Surveillance has been switched off during the mischief. Only a small number of important people have the key to enter the Surveillance Sphere Command Center from where the spheres can be switched off, people who aren€™t easily contacted. Anjushree had an independent sphere placed in that command center, to see who enters or leaves.
    Anjushree purchased Gryphon gauntlets, Anjushree is pleased.

Over at the Storage Hall

Ragington, Acrifer and Mortimer made their decisions. Ragington got himself the odd looking flashlight, Acrifer got the enchanted moonstone, and Mortimer got the tooth that once belonged to Neil Wolfstrong. All 3 give their items a swing€¦ Ragington and Mortimer swinging their newfound weapons through the air like a sword, Acrifer closely looking to his rock, dust particles orbiting it.
    G¼nter:€So you wish to go to the Classified Zone next? It€™s getting late€¦ but I think we have enough time to visit this place€¦hang on, I will get you 3 meals so you can have dinner on your way there€¦€. G¼nter got 3 buns with hot dogs and sauerkraut out of some strange contraption€¦ he couldn€™t quite tell from the faces in front of him if this was the kind of meal his guests expected, but they did grab the hot dogs anyhow, and got walking to the Classified Zone.

Led by G¼nter, the quartet walked through the streets of Houst€™a. At some point their path was crossed by a weird bunch of what seemed to be hippies. A bloke with a leather jacket and spiked hairs, a long- and pink-haired Yorkshire Terrier with a pierced nose, and what seemed to be a reincarnation of John Lennon. The Yorkshire Terrier opened his mouth: €œWhat do you think you are doing?! You are corrupting our world! Make love, not space travel! And you, there, with the wings, is that really Neil Wolfstrong€™s tooth you are holding?! Blasphemy!€. Mortimer opened his mouth to explain himself, when the John Lennon clone grabbed his guitar and made it roar €œKRAKOW!€. G¼nter was knocked out, the three heroes were swept backwards and prepared to defend themselves, and out of a door a few yards away, a head popped up. €œWhat€™s going on there?€ Dave Grohl asked, eating a hot dog too, Ajushree and Natsume not far behind him. €œWhat a lucky coincidence you were nearby!€ Acrifer said, €œI hope we aren€™t interrupting your Lemon Collider research?€. €œNot really€, Natsume said, €œwe were just about done. So, are we fighting?€. €œSeems like we are€, Ragington said.

The John Lennon lookalike moved his hand for yet another guitar attack, when Acrifer shot a lightning bolt towards his hands. It paralyzed the guitarist€™s hands for a moment, halting the attack. Dave Grohl leaps, and glides towards the John Lennon dupe €œI have a great deal of respect for John Lennon man, it is you who is being blasphemous!€, Dave Grohl instinctively knew how to operate the offensive guitar, and with the villain still looking at his slightly toasted hands, Dave directed the guitar€™s powers towards the bad guy himself, knocking the long-haired man out.

The Yorkshire Terrier got a broadsword from out of his fur, and soon found himself in a swordfight with Mortimer and Ragington. Mortimer wielded the werewolf€™s tooth like an experienced dagger-fighter, and was nimble as hell with his small stature and wings. Ragington too had experience, given he had a sword-cane of his own, but still found himself caught by the Terrier€™s flexible moustache. Mortimer managed to sneak up behind the Terrier€™s back though, and stabbed him with the tooth. The Terrier started growling a bit, seemingly having his mental stability compromised by having been, well, €œbitten€ by a werewolf, and Ragington manages to break free and knocks out the Terrier with, well, a splash of tea in the face!

The leather jacketed, spiky haired punk rocker approaches Natsume and Anjushree with a sledgehammer. Natsume is much much quicker off the mark than Anjushree, and attacks the punker with her Spiral Edge and dark claws from the ground. An epic battle commences in which 2 skilled fighters fiercely go toe to toe, claws from the ground try to grab the legs of the rocker, and the rocker somehow telekinetically lifts his sledgehammer above his head to prepare a devastating blow. Anjushree, who hasn€™t been that involved in the fight so far, asks: €Tell me good man, exactly how are you lifting that sledgehammer so high into the air?€. €œWell, magic of course!€. €œThanks€¦ please turn that spell off€. Anjushree clicked the gryphon fingers he/she had, and the sledgehammer came down from the sky, right on top of the rocker€™s head. €œI couldn€™t have done that if it wasn€™t for you distracting him so well Natsume, thank you, this man was a skilled magician.€.

It is at this point that G¼nter regained consciousness. He looked around. €œWoaw, all 6 of you are here! And€¦ and you took down these nasty blokes from Occupy Houst€™a, what a great feat! Sadly this made us lose valuable time€¦ I€™m afraid we don€™t have time to go to the Classified Zone anymore, I have to send you to bed, my superiors demand that you do get enough hours of sleep. Follow me€¦€

END OF DAY 1

Natsume: ^^ *poses and flashes the V for victory...before quickly realizing the seriousness of the situation and becoming grim again* Sorry.

I wish to quickly interrogate these guys before we go to bed!

Quick questions:

Why do you hate space travel?
    Isn't it ironic you think using an astronauts (a profession you claim to hate) tooth is blasphemy?
    Surely love and space travel aren't mutually exclusive?
    Did you sabotage anything?

Also, I want to ask Gunter if we are allowed to confiscate any stuff they had in their pockets :P

Register To Comment