Register To Comment
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Couple of Robots Sale

What's the weight?

Going by my inaccurate scales with the base on it its around the 4kg mark, but the base is insanely heavy cast iron, I would guess a good kilogram at least. Also has the reservoir on there still and is full of oil. It does seem to have an oil in (seen in the photo next to the H of hydraulic) and out at the bottom so might be easy to convert, but i'm unsure, just thought i'd try to make them a few quid from it instead of it going in the bin.

Again a guess, but I would say around 100-110mm stroke and maybe 50mm bore?

WJ did build a prototype with this kind of jack. Way back in 2002

Using a wiper motor and a crankshaft alike setup to power the jack. Return was to be done with a BIG spring.

Good to hear that it can be done Mario, hopefully it will be useable to someone now they have an idea on how to do it.

Still available but will be out of the country from tomorrow until next thursday so might not reply to any messages but I do still have it.

Cheers Colin, have PM'ed you back.

Had a few messages about the hydraulic jack but its still available, just looking for postage costs. WIll give it a week or so and if no one is interested then its going in the recycling.

Give it to a charity shop, I saw one in a charity shop today for a tenner.

I took it from a charity shop because they we're going to throw it out and I said someone on here might get some use out of it, I work for Barnardo's.

No need to start a new thread here so i'll just put a sub-heading in this one

The I-can't-move-in-my-garage-for-all-the-stuff Sale!

Few things I meant to list ages ago,

CIM motors and mounts:

Self explanatory really... Ideal for a HW, slightly smaller than Bosch 750s and have gears welded on and motor mounts. Been told they're probably about £60's worth + p+p

Klaxon Motor:

From Scars disc, but its a hopeless disc motor really. I remember someone telling me that Gemini used to use them for drive.

£offers

Radio Gear and failsafes:

Still has the receipt in there somewhere, think it said it was £134.99 or something. I think it was used in one battle at last years O2. Includes failsafes (3), charger, 2 battery packs and all paperwork (instructions etc). Not the thing in the bottom right of the photo though, its a removable link incase anyone is wondering.

£ Sensible offers

Roughly 1mm steel (I think):

Large quantity of the stuff taking up a corner of my garage, its from an industrial boiler air system so probably good for ants or an outer coat for feathers maybe? Get in contact for photos if you want them, but its wont be very exciting....

£ Not a lot

More to come soon I imagine, when I see whats behind this stuff when its sold

Register To Comment