Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 26th February 2012 - Barnsley - Roaming Robots

Just a copy of what Jonno has written in the Live Events section but was looking to ask if any of our hydraulic users would be attending? I'm hope I can have Eric finished off round about then and if I could bring him along to an event for someone to give him the once over that would be great, I don't want to blow anything up .

A return to The Barnsley Metrodome for the ever popular Robots: Extreme Wars Live show !

Barnsley Metrodome
    Queens Drive
    Barnsley
    S711AN

There Are 2 Shows

Sunday 12pm & 3:30pm
    Please Arrive at least 45 Minutes
    Before Show Start

A 2 hour show not to be missed.... Robot Wars, the TV show left our screens a few years ago, so this is your chance to see your old, and new favourite robots fighting live in the flesh.

Hear the crash and smash of 100kg robots battling it out LIVE ! Plus, MAJOR DAMAGE the new HOUSE ROBOT, feared by everyone will be around the show them who's boss.

Plus.... Matilda, our latest addition, yes you remember her from the tv series will be here too !!
    The audience get a chance to interact with the roboteers, visit the pits inbetween battles, or even have a battle of our very own fleet of have a go robots.. the Battle Ratz .

John
    www.RoamingRobots.co.uk

Also, do the Battle Ratz still have a competition at these events? I forgot I was asked months ago to find this out.

I'm all signed up
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

was just listening to kerrang in the car on my way home from work... during the rated and slated section- someone txt in to rate going to a robot event in barnsley and one in brighton this weekend :P .. didnt catch the name of who it was though free adverts ftw!

Im putting a tenner on it was Weston!

It was RazorDave

Roboteer

Sorry for the bad news everybody but Stagefright is coming out to play at Barnsley
    Team Toon:
    Heavyweight UK Champion 2015
    Robot Wars World Annihilator Champion 2015
    Heavyweight Tag Team Champion 2012
    Featherweight UK Champion 2010
    Featherweight Annihilator Champion 2009,2011 & 2014
    Rebel Robots Champion 2009
    Pika Annihilator Champion (Belgium) 2012
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010
    Team Champions ( Team Barbie) 2011

Hope everyone has a great event today, first proper one of the season

Register To Comment