Quote Originally Posted by PJ-27
Impressive, your attention to detail and level of effort is crazy!
Thanks, each robot took me at least an hour to create and then get them to work. Some robots such as the revolutionist took me 3 hours, while some others didnt make the game since i couldnt make a recreation which i thought complimented the maker of the robot. Infact several robots where designed and then scrapped. One notable example was Thunder (Techno games version of Lightning) who i spent two hours on just asthetics before deciding to cut it. Even fluffy was redisigned twice.

I always like to make sure the little things are there, because i not only love what i do so much, but because i showed a few of the designs to the robots creators, and i wanted to be as good as possible. Thats why T-Bone Has all its origional stickers put on it. Its also why Tiny toon took around 20 minutes just to put its colour scheme on, if you look closly, all the letters are in the right place compared to the strips, and it has the exact same amount of strips.

To Relentless, its not a game worth getting if you have LBP1, personally i find that better. Only if your into creating should you get LBP2