Register To Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RogueTwo Robots Sale

Rover sold.

bugger, might have bought that back, dam me and my early nights out here in the north sea!!!

Hokey-cokey, time to list more stuff.

CO2 regulator with gauges. Came with a bunch of pneumatic stuff I bought but is too big and heavy for a featherweight. Weighs 1.23kg. May be of use to someone. The going rate on eBay seems to be around £30 so I'd be looking for around that (P&P included)

A pneumatic ram, made of steel. Quite a small one, 50mm stroke, roughly 30-35mm bore. Again came with a bunch of low-pressure pneumatic stuff, but I think this might be suitable for full-pressure. Don't quote me on that though, I'm advertising this as low-pressure only. Weighs 2.15kg with the mounting pivots at the back. Comes with 10mm push-fit connectors (again, not sure on their full pressure suitability). Open to offers.

The old favourite, drill battery packs. Made up into two lots of 8.4V and two lots of 9.6V. I bought these for testing purposes but have never used them and they're just taking up space. Free to a good home (just pay P&P). If there's no interest, I'll just recycle them:

Anderson removable link (50A rating I think). Used to use these in featherweights but have been using Deans for years now. Good for FW right up to HW. £5 including P&P:

And finally, an aluminium drum. 3 outer diameter, about 250mm long. Weighs 1.25kg. Has steel endcaps and space in each to take a standard 17mm ball bearing unit. I got this free from Dave Moulds in the run-up to the 2010 UK champs but never used it. As such, Dave you can have first refusal if you want it back. If not, I'll sell it for just the cost of P&P:

So:
    Regulator - £30 (inc P&P)
    Ram - Open to offers
    Batteries - Just P&P
    Link - £5 (inc P&P)
    Drum - Just P&P (if Dave doesn't want it back)

if dave dont want it, ill have the drum and links

I've got no use for it Jamie but id rather it went to someone who was going to use it... not just take it because its free and they like buying everything that comes up on here...

i planned on assembling the stuff for a future drum spinner but if thats the case and its ok with jamie ill just take the link then

PM'd

Matt, it seems you have enough future projects to get on with before a drum spinner.

Understandable

Best to see it go to someone who will use it sooner than me

Register To Comment