Register To Comment
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: scruffy

looking good, cut witha grinder?

yup and welded with stick welder

OK finally got it all properly wired up and gave it a propper test run with the new battery pack and it will happily push a large wooden post (5x4 x 7feet long) along the floor, so far the cheep Chinese controllers are doing good buy will have to see how they do in combat

im aiming to fight my 2 bot later down on the basket ball court in the village hopefully be able to film it

just had a fight between my 2 featherweights at the basketball court near us and was very surprised at how well the 4x4 bot did and a bit disappointing at how scruffy drove which i was expecting to come out on top but the 4x4 bot hit it and rolled it over in 1 hit so think i will rename the bot night fury unless its been taken, i am also very impressed by the £15 twin esc that i got from china they barely got warm compared to the battery

scruffy drove grate in a strait line and the lifter worked well but the steering wasn't great and will need some work as it over steers hopefully manage to film the next fight will get battery's charged and see if i get the opportunity soon

Which ESC was that?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300A-Brushed- ... 611wt_1151

they can actually handle 14.4v

When you said twin ESC I thought It was a dual controller, I take it you have 2 in your bot. Still a pretty good price!

yes i am using 2 and i think they work better than the blue 50a esc and i go better control than my other bot with a sabertooth

is this bit of math correct i found it on the net and used it to see how fast my robot would be

The circumference of the wheel = C in Inches
    C*RPM = distance traveled in inches for a minute
    C* RPM* 60 = distance traveled in inches for an Hour
    (C* RPM * 60)/63360 = MPH

If C is in feet
    (C * RPM * 60)/5280 =MPH

Or use this....

http://www.technobotsonline.com/robot-s ... lator.html

Register To Comment