Register To Comment
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Gimson Robotics

Possibly in the future (which would be an 18V or 24V nominal motor), not any time soon though I'm afraid

Raw for now, but the 160mm Grafix/Flex wheel is mounted to the 9.6V units I have.
    Needs some refinement and a tread on the wheel.

Good to hear Harry & looking good so far Mario.

The website's just been updated to add spare motors for the GR01's. Another product update coming later today!

Glad to hear (and see) Harry!

A couple of updates: I've had to adjust the offer for free delivery to orders above £70 to better reflect the true cost.

We've also got a new product in stock and on the website as of now, a range of compact linear actuators.

The base product is available from today with more variations coming by early February. Don't hesitate to ask if you've any questions!

Having been able to find a supplier for replacement pinion gears of the right size sooner than expected I've been able to put up the alternative motor choices for the actuators.

At the moment the limit switch circuit is disconnected when fitting the HRS550 as it needs to be modified to handle the extra power, we will be offering the option for a modified circuit soon.

That's the last new product for a while!

What would have more power 4 Argos drill motors or 2 gimpsons?

Register To Comment