Register To Comment

Thread: Reverse thread screws for drills

Hey all,

My supply of reverse-thread screws for fitting into drill motor shafts is almost non-existent as a result of having to drill out old ones if they get jammed up and I could really do with stocking up on several of them. However, I've Googled around, eBay'd them and used the forum search without much luck, the only link I've found is for one at £2.99!

I know Robo Challenge do a pair for £3.50 but ideally I'd like to order a bulk amount to have plenty of spares, although since they're less common I suspect bulk buys may be difficult to come by.

Does anyone know any sources that may have evaded my attention? I'm sure I saw links to them on here a couple of years ago but again, my search turned up nothing.

Thanks

just re tap it by jammming in a regular m5 bolt

i think you're missing the point of the reverse thread

i assumed it was just to annoy and confuse

If your after bulk Jamie we can do them for you. What sort of quantity are you thinking? We produce the cap head version because its much harder to round off and easier to undo.

That'd be great James. I'm not sure how much this classes as 'bulk' but I was thinking around 20 of them, as I usually end up losing a few as well. Will send you an email later tonight.

Register To Comment