Register To Comment
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Shock's Robots

Thanks Harry,

The calculator says that it should be around 14mph so I'd expect a bit less than that.

If all goes to plan I may be able to get both sets finished tomorrow.

Done a bit more to Shockwave, the drive is complete- most of the pneumatics are fitted and the wiring has been done,

Here is the first test of the drive on 12v

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri= ... e5RJivLrvk

And some photos of the progress

A few bits left to do but I hope to have it all completed by the end of the week

Excellent use of the small bottle , its made to measure

... ature=plcp

That link works for me, but didnt work on Chrome for some reason. Looks good Will, pretty quick for 12v, will it be running 24v when its done?

Just finished setting it up for 24v and given it a quick test with the shell on, had to reduce the travel on the tx as it just sat there with the wheels spinning- might take it outside in a bit and give it full speed.

Off to connect up the pneumatics now- with any luck I may get chance to test it today.

That's a load of wheel spin. I'm assuming it's not at 13.6kgs yet though.

Not quite at 13.6kg yet but the floor is very smooth and doesn't give a lot of traction- tried it outside and its much better- pretty quick too.

The ratio is just over 4:1 on 100mm wheels and the motors are the speed 900 copies not real ones but they seem to do the job.

Register To Comment