Right, after many failed attempts and a slight two/three year hiatus, I am determined to build and fight a featherweight. So much so I have recently bought new NIMH batteries.

My current stock take is
  • Futaba Skysport 6EXA 40Mhz FM radio TX+RX with 3 spare crystals and a tuned aerial.[/*:m:2xw0n1ie]
  • An IBC speedo - Well it was high tech at the time![/*:m:2xw0n1ie]
  • A large 24V actuator.[/*:m:2xw0n1ie]
  • 2*24V gold motors attached to a 3 sided polycarbonate and angle aluminium structure.[/*:m:2xw0n1ie]
  • A wooden wedge with steel metal blade. It is roughly the size of a rucksack. Back end lost to time - it could be finished with a bit of woodwork.[/*:m:2xw0n1ie]
  • A drive train, formerly belonging to Hornet I believe, with 12V gold motors chain driving blue wheels. It could fit in the wedge but not in polycarbonate shell.[/*:m:2xw0n1ie]
  • A cuddly toy![/*:m:2xw0n1ie]
  • An Omni wheel.[/*:m:2xw0n1ie]
  • 2 removable links[/*:m:2xw0n1ie]

All along with the new acquisition of 10 4300mAh NIMH sub C battery cells, some Sub C copper bars, some heat shrink wrap thingy, a handful of Anderson power poles and a yellow power light.

So things I may need to know.
How to fasten wood for combat?
How to make a battery pack?
How to assemble and solder a power pole?

Regardless of topic, all suggestions welcome. Give up, however, will not be advice taken.