Register To Comment
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Mechanibals

jamez_warner
    Hi Jonathan - I believe it happened where we had removed the galvanised coating or something from the spoke and it rusted over night in the dampness - changing the resistance and therefore the note - Id got them all to within a hertz the night before!
    James

Did we not re-calibrate it on the day ? I honestly cant remember now but I do have a vauge memory of somone using a scope for somthing.

Should have used the multiplyier fishing reel instead of the fixed spool, that has a better gear ratio and would have given more power to pull the toaster smoothly.

Either that or we complain to the microwave manufacturer for using such pathetic little motors to drive the turntables. A bosch GPA 750 would be a far better alternative.

jamez_warner
    yeah well blame it on the microwave

James

This was a great episode. I like it more and more. Thnx Kane, otherwise i would have missed it again.

quote:

It appears the next episode will be at 7pm Thursday 22nd December.

My TV guide is showing Mechannibals as being on at 6.30pm on Friday the 23rd. Is anyone elses showing this? (Having said that, the TV schedules in Scotland and England may be different - weve got Gaelic programmes showing on Thursday evening)

Roboteer

Kane Aston
    http://www.makerobotics.com

Co-owner and builder of BEHEMOTH

Is it me or is the last few mins of Episode 8 missing? I didnt see who won and how the orange thingys did.

Mr Stu

Register To Comment