Register To Comment

Thread: Luna-Tic (beetleweight)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AND...........

Battery capacity. Read on another thread that 1000mAh would be more than enough to last a battle. Luna-Tic (BW) is going to be used taking part in several exhibition matches throughout the day with no chance to recharge batteries. So what sort of mAh (ish) would be okay for this or better idea is to purchase two or more 1000mAh's....?

Just thought of something else.. Fuse's.. Assuming Beetles need them too if using a lipo. What's the go to brand/type. The maxi ones used in the feathers is quite bulky for a beetle!?!??!
    Last edited by cjsowry; 13th May 2017 at 09:11.

Quote Originally Posted by cjsowry View Post
    AND...........

Battery capacity. Read on another thread that 1000mAh would be more than enough to last a battle. Luna-Tic (BW) is going to be used taking part in several exhibition matches throughout the day with no chance to recharge batteries. So what sort of mAh (ish) would be okay for this or better idea is to purchase two or more 1000mAh's....?

Just thought of something else.. Fuse's.. Assuming Beetles need them too if using a lipo. What's the go to brand/type. The maxi ones used in the feathers is quite bulky for a beetle!?!??!
    It sounds like my beetle has a very similar setup, and 1000mah lasts quite a while (~15-20 mins) in mine, I would probably suggest just taking a couple of spares to swap in.

Not sure what others use, but I use a car blade fuse + holder like this kind of thing- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Standard-B...item41a3970728 Its also my removable link, but its a bit fiddly to get in and out, some people seem to do better using an XT60 or something similar for that.

Hope that's some help

Jimmy

Register To Comment