Register To Comment
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: scruffy

Quote Originally Posted by calumco View Post
    im not entering TS3 next year but will keep it together for our renatch
    Definitely keep TS3 going for next year, Mr Mangle wants a whiteboard match!

Spinners have only really been making a name for themselves and getting reliable in the last couple of years, and only run once a year yet people are getting bored of them already? I wish flipper boredom would hurry up and start hitting people :P

1 event a year? At least 4 for us on the main land.

Yeah we know, I was of course talking from a UK perspective.

mabye bored is the wrong phrase, but the champs just gone was the 3rd year of running that weapon- cant believe i got the beater made 3 years ago! and if nst hadnt wrote it off id have probabily entered it next year too, but i just fancy a change for next year. At the champs theres a real lack of crushers, axes etc so i really wana make something different something that puts the fear in an apponent!

please not a crusher lol

definatly something damaging!!

I hope to be entering an axe next year alongside Satanix, just gotta find another driver.

thatd be cool - and gotta say satanix had some good fights and your driving was brilliant in some too!
    i think the champs need a bit more of a selection of robots for next year, heard a good few conversations of roboteers saying 'im building a vertical spinner for next year' so i think im happy to claim the title of the current best beater in the uk ;D (to my knowledge) and move onto something else for a bit aha

Register To Comment