Register To Comment
Page 283 of 333 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 3330

Thread: Swannys Bar

Drink please...after the past few days I feel like something alcoholic, alcoholic, and alcoholic.

Roboteer

Someone's been reading/ watching hitchhiker's!
    Kane Aston
    http://www.makerobotics.com

Co-owner and builder of BEHEMOTH

Not sure whats worse there......posting the text from it or knowing the text is from it.

Bar bought
    Bar being built
    Beer for bar on order
    Bar stools needed
    Bar tent ready
    Bar sign being designed
    Bar Bar black sheep

Swannys Bar will be done for riat. It will be in a marquee for roboteers only. I am in discussions with a third party (no names yet) who just might put up the beer for free. No guarantees tho. The tent will have rules and will have to be respected. Dont like it dont come in Swannys bar will welcome all roboteers and hope it will be a nice place to chill after a hard days roboteering and plane watching. I will have a BBQ in the tent but i will only use it when i personally want to. you are welcome to use the BBQ when its in use.

If there are any requests please post them here and i will try to accomodate.

Who wants some burgers? I know I do.

Roboteer

A real bar!!!
    Kane Aston
    http://www.makerobotics.com

Co-owner and builder of BEHEMOTH

sound system

and none of jasons rubbish music this year

I'm actually considering going to RIAT

It's not that far for me - although I'd probably go to Penzance if there was an event there, but meh :P - and I move back to England in the summer for good and have bugger all to do until college starts in September, so there's a good chance Stiltskin will at least be a driving chassis by then and I can thow it in a couple of whiteboard fights...it's early days but I reckon I really could make it, with or without robot, and partake in the silliness and fun with everyone at long last

(sorry I missed you on MSN earlier Jonno, would like to catch you or Shane at some point to discuss a few things)

Drink as well please, something fruity, mild and relaxing (with some sleeping pills on the side maybe *looks at time*)

I'd like to catch Shane on Messenger as well...there's some things that need discussing...

Register To Comment