Register To Comment
Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1045

Thread: 360 - mini hypnodisc

looks really nice, looking forward to seeing it fight

got Ed to turn the drum pulley down 0.3mm... think the belt was too tight last year which caused a belt to break... seems perfect now ;

decided to paint it... looked kinda bland polished ;

All finnished now minus 1 cable tie and a small piece of foam its sitting at 13.575g... Should be bang on

With the amount of work Ed does on this robot, surely it should be his entry for the champs
    #handbags

Yeah prob lol i just design and assemble these days... need a workshop at home...

Atleast my design technique is so awesome that people like you rip me off #tart

Looking good as usual. It's going to be an interesting fight!

I think there should be a constructors champ as well! I've got 3 in that this year.

Got both 720 and 722 done early, so picked up 360 from robochallenge today where its been for the last few years... stuck some tz85's in it, tightened up a few bolts, put the link in and its good to go

wierd... spent years trying to get 360 to work and had loads of failures... neglect it for 2 years, slap it back together and it runs fine...

Great to see 360 back! Are you using it in whiteboards at all, or just demos or something?

no idea lol just thought id take it... its sat in a display cabinet dead for the last few years... just thought if its gonna be on display it might aswell potentially run lol, id probably only demo it these days as its not worth getting it smashed...id rather keep it as a display piece.

Register To Comment