Register To Comment
Page 50 of 105 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Thread: 360 - mini hypnodisc

I'm planning on returning those castle creation escs to get fixed soon so I'll be looking for one soon enough :P

Both of you PM me your address I'll get some sent

Lol i emailed it to you the other day

oops! ill try get something sorted at the weekend... back at work now

started something new;

trying to work out how to make it different looking...hard to make a flipper look good and be functional without it looking like little flipper lol it might end up being like a miniture version of M2- i.e rounded back, construction will be similar to little flipper also... 10mm ali bulkheads that ill get water jet cut, and a welded titanium shell with a hardox front.

Got no name for it yet...might just follow the trend and call it 720 or something along those lines...wont be done for a while yet anyhow...need to finnish 540 first.

You could do a mini Chaos 2 it would sit nicely next to 360, you could call it 240, and thats why you need a little buffer..........back into the depths of the workshop for me

FW? I don't recognise the drive motors.

Remember what happened last time you made a robot without a big spinny thing? You added a big spinny thing. Not so easy with a flipper....

dave call it '3 to 1' or something which wud be the ratio of the flippers arm

Calum that's well gay... Lol

Pj- there team whyachi gear drives. Same sort of thing as the gimson motors, but aluminium construction.

Ah, those are the Team Whyachi gearboxes and motors.

Gunna make it have a wide flipper arm like Turbulence? Will also set it apart from all of the current flippers in design and looks.

Register To Comment