Register To Comment
Page 46 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: How could I Improve pt 2

I meant three wheels a side, never post while still under the effects of spicy pizza :P

As for shapes...well, me being me Id suggest a nice tetrahedron or plough shaped wedge but you could go for something like Vader or Inshredable for a vertical spinner.

quote:

For the first point, if its designed to be invertible, I dont see how the shape would prevent all four wheels from touching the ground. I mean, in all honesty...what shape would you have it?On its back, Chris. :P All four wheels wouldnt touch the ground if its put on its back. :P

...invertible

quote:

...invertibleThen only 2 wheels would be touching the ground.

Whatever. Chris updated it so its moot now. :P

EDIT: God, I must be blind...I see dimensions. I dont see my common sense though. :P

(Message edited by kodster on September 13, 200

Right, now to work on those stats of yours :P

Firstly, 3.25mm hardox on an area at least 4 metres squared for armour is probably pushing the weight limit ever so slightly on its own

Secondly, it does sort of help to know the weight and kinetic energy of the disc so writers can have a better idea about it...and before you say anything, there are websites to help you out. There is one such calculator for kinetic energy in the introduction topic.

Its in English, just the measures are imperial ones. Google is your friend when it comes to conversions; just type in x cm in inches or x kilograms in pounds.

As for armour, youd be hard pressed to get any decent coverings on unless you make it smaller.

Register To Comment