Register To Comment
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: RoboChallenge at Think Tank, Birmingham - 30th December

yes its working

right just to say thanx to all involved as Stu says it all

well done to ploughbot (ahhhh)

Happy New Year to all and has any one got any videos please thanx

Well done James, Nick and Grant Cooper, It ran smoothly and the arena has finaly proven itself. (Thanks to little Spinner lol)

I would like to say a big thanks to everybody for supporting the Robo Challenge event, i certainly enjoyed it aswell!

Thank you for all your nice comments regarding the event and arena its very much appriciated thank you. Big well done to all the teams who worked hard to get their machines running to stay in the compertition. I liked the alterations to little spinners bar after the end sheered off in an earlyer battle! Big well done to Ploughbot for takeing home the trophy in a very close final with beauty and Little spinner.

I am already looking into putting on the next Robo Challenge event and look forward to seeing you all again soon.

On behalf of myself and the Robo Challenge crew, thank you for coming and happy new year!

James Cooper
    Robo Challenge

Congratulations guys. Absolutely awsome event!

Nice relaxed competition with perhaps now the best arena in europe!

Was nice to try the new (cobbled together in a day might I add) evolution of Vertigo with a fully functionalgrab and lift hehe (with rugby skills aplenty during the football match!). Had a nice tussle with Little Spinner too, surprised I didnt come off worse than just a wheel lost after so long hehe. Congratulations to Grant and ploughbot for the competition win!

Ill put together an event report this coming week but not having had the chance to take many pictures at the event Id like to ask all of you who have any videos or pictures to send them to ewan@micro-maul.co.uk if you want them to be included in the report!

I look forward to more similarly excellent events from the Robo Challenge guys in the future!

All the best

Thanks for a great event guys. DB5 did ok but broke down properly for the first time in this chassis.

Ive somehow got lumbered with all the lost property, Ive still got the Tx tag it was inside the robot. Ewan I have your extension lead and Ive got Psycho Tillys transmitter, Pete I will speak to you on MSN for sorting out returning it.

Well done to Ploughbot for winning but also to Beauty for a well deserved second place. And to Wham for a successful first event well dome Josh.

Bring on the next event!

Ed
    http://www.teamturbine.com/le/rcnewyear06www.teamturbine.com/le/rcnewyear06

7. Dito above, some hard work has gone into the arena, very impressed, well done.

It was nice to just be a roboteer for a change and chill out for the day.

Mayhem, the new robot I built for Matthew performed well for its 1st test, its now gone away to have its hardox armour fitted and a few upgrades to the weapon for more power.

Count me in for the next one when there is one.

John

9. Reminder to those that took pictures and videos at the event that Im after as many as I can get my hands on for the report!

ewan@micro-maul.co.uk (though obviously emailing larger videos is a bad idea, so mail me and Ill come up with a way for you to get them to me!)

Many Thanks

are there any videos yet ?
    thanx

Register To Comment