Hi all,

I was lucky enough to grab a few tickets for robot wars being filmed next wednesday, Were all massively excited to be going and if its ok i have a few queries please guys..

I got the last days tickets on hopes it might be the final, is this a safe assumption as we have never been before and have no idea how robot wars works beyond marvelling from the other side of a t.v, and robots live at the nec.. once.. two years ago ><

also just wondering how child friendly it is? little man is 4, and i intend to take ear defenders either way but would love a bit more insight as again ive never been before

Now we have 8 tickets to both the morning and afternoon showing, but only require 6, so if ANYONE WANTS TWO TICKETS to both the morning and afternoon showing i can pass you mine and my partners mobile numbers and meet you there, althought from the ticket description weve just got premium entry and you'll likely still get a seat once the premium entry times up? again not sure how it works.

And mainly..

How likely is it id get to have a chat with any robot builders at a robot wars event? would love to pick up some tips and wrack some brains for my build but i wouldn't want to detract away from the day.

Hope any of you lovely people can help, kind regards, Daniel